Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Inspiration - Yes, I CAN!!

Pottery Barn has this lovely sunflower pillow that I have been in love with every since I saw it. Now -- I am going to try to re-produce it this weekend. I think I can...I think I can... I think I can.. says ME!
Wouldn't it look cute in my kitchen now decorated in sunflowers. I have a green decorator's chair sitting in storage and an empy corner in the kitchen. So I am thinking a nice linen or maybe even burlap, some paint (I will add some red) and this pillow for inspiration and I can make it work!!

4 comments:

Robin Beck said...

You CAN! I can't wait to see it.
I have two sunflower paintings in my kitchen that my mom did for me....I Love sunflowers!

Unknown said...

YOU CAN DO IT! its super darling, and would be perfect in a sunflower kitchen... (JUST LIKE MY MUMS KITCHEN) good luck!

Brandi said...

Good Luck to ya! Don't sew anything on backwards and you should do just fine! ;0)

Connie said...

As soon as I read Pottery Barn, I was hooked! I can't wait to see how yours turns out.

Followers

Search This Blog