Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WHY...why...why

Why do I have so many problems with blogger? Can anybody out there give me a hint? See my last post? Why do I have all that white area after I finished posting? Why after I download a photo I can not enlarge it unless I click and drag? Why when downloading a photo it always puts it at the top of the page even if my cursor is at the bottom of what I am writing and WHY can't I comment on many of the blogs.........it says to comment I need to check my profile and I check google and then I get this:
Your current account (debkennedy74@yahoo.com) does not have access to view this page. Click here to log out and change accounts.
I am so ready to quit blogging because of all of these frustrations. Anyone else have any of these problems?

No comments:

Followers

Search This Blog