Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today I got a card.....

Today I got a card in the mail........one like I have never had before.
 It is a simple little Valentine card but what was written inside said the biggest message.
 "God has poured out His love into our hearts." 
Romans 5:5NIV 
Thinking of you on Valentine's Day.  
And it was signed 
Love, God
Thank you my friend. I don't know who you are but this little card meant a lot to me, especially after having had such a tough couple of weeks.
May God Bless YOU!

3 comments:

SusanD said...

Oh what a sweet surprise. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD

Lynn said...

That really would be such a sweet surprise!

Blessings,
~Lynn

beckyw said...

I got one too! So did Kim and Lola! It was a strange, but AWESOME message........ Happy love day my dear friend. Ps. Who do ya think did this?

Followers

Search This Blog