Friday, September 4, 2009

All FALL........all year!



Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE fall. I love it so much I have made other sceptics into fall lovers. I even made fall haters into 'ok fall isn't so bad at all' kind of people. Just ask my friend Twila about that one. Anyway, I have decided why not embrace it, so here goes a kitchen makeover. I started with tulips, I loved those tulips but could never find embellisments to go with the tulip theme. I so thought tulips would eventually become 'in'. They didn't - not that they are out, just not a real popular theme such as roosters.

So here is a picture of my inspiration. I fell in love with these Pfaktzgraff plates that were on sale at Herbergers last year and have slowly been adding pieces to my collection. Then where to put them...with the tulip plates I inherited from my mom; the red snowflake plates my daughter bought me; the green and cream plates I bought to have for a fall wedding shower.... I know I will display them all over my kitchen.




So bye, bye tulips - come again sometime. And to all my friends, tune in the next couple of weeks and see the makeover, or stop by and have a hot cup of apple cider.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it when it's all done!

Followers

Search This Blog