Monday, August 31, 2009

Bluffalo hunting, cooking and horseback riding.





What a wonderful couple days I had with the grannies. Emma was here for a few days and she, her dad and I went to the garden. We harvested some tomatoes; corn; onions and peppers. Greg and I put up several quarts of salsa and Emma and I shucked the corn and froze some. When we went to the Fort Emma wanted to see the Bluffalo, so we went looking. Too bad that they weren't close to the fence. I got a kick out of the way she said buffalo. She let me take her picture with my new Paula Dean apron on and then she had to take one of me also. I am not fond of bloggin pictures with myself but we did have fun with it. Later the Keane's came up and we went horseback riding with the Kennedy's. It was Cash's first time on a horse so we had to get a photo of that. Mike gave me three days off and then I work the 5 p.m. to 6 a.m. shift until we close for the season. That gives me a lot of time to create............I can get a faint smell of fall in the evening air and saw a little yellow in the Cottonwoods..............give me a couple of days and the house will be decorated for fall. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Brandi said...

We had a good time! Glad I had my neighbor to come over and air up my tire! Can't wait for fall!

Stormy said...

She's definatly grandma's look-alike!! Having bunchs of fun...

Followers

Search This Blog