I am so excited that I can sit for more than a few seconds at the computer. I have missed reading the blogs and seeing how everyone is doing. My back is doing great. I won't lie, it was a tough surgery, and not for the faint at heart but.........at present I am pretty much pain free. WooHoo!! I am still off from work until March, and still can not bend, stoop or lift. In 2 1/2 months they will x-ray my back to see how the graft has done but my Dr. sounds positive and if I mind my p's and q's the graft should be good.
Things I have learned from my surgery.
1. My daughter is an amazing, compassionate, caring woman and she IS my hero!
2. That my friends are the "BEST" of Best Friends
3. That I need to be a better friend.
4. That I need to respect the word "major" when talking about surgery
5. That Jeff knows how to cook, well at least soup and sandwiches! And, can run the dishwasher & wash clothes!!
6. That while on pain meds, no one should tell me something and think I will remember it! (Sorry Jeff & Damion)
7. That being able to put on socks is a blessing.
8. To pray the Rosary! Thank you Damion and Daunee' - your faith is strong and catching.
9. That the Wilson's are very thoughtful
10. That God always has the answers for me.....I just need to listen
11. That yesterday I could walk 2 blocks and today it was 3!
Geez thanks for making me cry! I just got done cryin' over Wheel of Fortune-I know, I'm a sap-then I tear up again over your blog. You are my hero, too, and I would do it for you again in a heartbeat! Love Ya!
Deb -- Sooo glad you are doing so well. You are lucky to have such a wonderful family to help you!! It sounds like everyone really stepped up and did what they needed to!!
God speed on your further recovery!! Congrats on making it three blocks!!
So glad to hear you are doing great! Before you know it, you will be circling the blocks around here. It's nice to know your pain has went down tremendously!
so glad you are doing so well. glad you're back to bloggin'.
Post a Comment