Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A new day...a new diet!

I don't usually blog about things like diets however I am told that making a public statement helps you to stay committed to a diet since everyone is looking on. Mostly I need a challenge, that is when I get stubborn and competitive. So here goes - my new goal. I really need to get my blood pressure under control that is priority no. 1. And then priority no. 2 is, of course, is to be thinner.

This is the new diet that I am trying. My friend Becky gave me this diet as her daughter-in-law has been using it to lose weight before her trip to Mexico and her wedding. She looks fabulous and made a beautiful bride. Becky also said her co-workers have been doing this diet and they are all looking good so here goes. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Enjoyed seeing you Saturday, also. Looking forward to the progressive dinner. Love your corn dishes!

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Deb, just want you to know we'll do whatever we can to support you in your new diet. It is so hard, but it does feel good, and blood pressure is SUCH an important thing to have under control.

We will be praying that it is easy for you, and a huge success!!

~JB

Followers

Search This Blog