Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Birthday Bouquet & Mosaic Monday

I just had to show off my beautiful  bouquet that my daughter got me last week for my birthday. It was so bright and full of spring  I thought how much fun it would be join Mary at dearlittleredhouse and Mosiac Monday and take a closer look at this little piece of heaven. 


Isn't it pretty with all it's spring glory?  


It sure made a 'spring' in my step on that day..........now I just can't wait to see them blooming in the garden. Come on spring, we are all longing for you!

Please take time to stop at Mary's post and see a yummy food mosaic. I think I gained a pound just looking at them. 

Just a few more peeks....












16 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Your flowers are beautiful! A delayed Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful bouquet from your daughter celebrating your birthday. It's gorgeous and your photos of it breathtaking. ~Jeanne

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Beautiful bouquet you received and your photos are excellent.
A belated happy birthday. For my BD last month, I showed the bouquet my husband bought me.

BailiwickStudio said...

That's a beautiful bouquet! The mosaic captures it perfectly. ::Jill

Bobbi Ann said...

Happy Birthday...your flowers are gorgeous and so is your mosaic!!!

Robin Beck said...

Love it Debbie! It's beautiful!
Happy Belated Birthday!

By the way, Your header is amazing-What program did you create it with?

Robin~♥

Amanda at 32˙North said...

Flowers really do say "Love" so beautifully. What a lovely and loving gift from your daughter!

Amanda

Meri said...

What a great way to preserve the arrangement forever!

Elaine said...

A beautiful bouquet ..--Happy Birthday. Your pictures are spectacular and show each lovely bloom
New to your site
Elaine

My name is Riet said...

That is a beautiful bouquet and your pictures and collage are lovely

podso said...

Absolutely gorgeous photographs! And collage. And the bouquet from your daughter is so lovely. Happy
Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie. Happy belated birthday to you. Love the flowers. Thanks for your visit. Let me know how the decoupage came out. Blessings
QMM

Connie said...

What gorgeous flowers! What a sweet daughter! Happy Belated Birthday!

Mary said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Hope you had a happy day! Thanks for sharing at MM. :)

Patricia said...

What pretty flowers, and such a sweet daughter. Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great weekend. Patricia

Carolyn said...

you took lovely photos of your beautiful bouquet!
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog.
Carolyn

Followers

Search This Blog