Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A great day!

I had just a wonderful day today. I did have to run to the Fort at 7:30 to help one of the employees out but the rest of the day was mine. I worked some in the garden, as much as I can. It just felt good to water some of my flowers, at least I was doing something towards gardening. Then Jaxon and Brandi came up and we went to the Park. There we met Angie and Preston, Phay, Dustin and the girls and Mandy's two kids and Mark. We had a picnic and watched the kids play. Then in the late afternoon Twi came over and weeded my last flower bed that I just couldn't get done. Bless my family and friends. I think I will end the day with a toddy on the deck, a shower and good nights rest. Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful weather.


Kendall showing off her muscles!




Madison found a worm and after playing peek a boo with it, the worm - well it needed a funeral. Madison, Kamden and Carson are saying a prayer for the little guy.

3 comments:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

I am still laughing. I love the worm's funeral photo. That's so adorable I don't even have words to describe it!!

Love the bleeding hearts, too. I keep wishin my green thumb would show up someday...

Brandi said...

Thanks for spending your day off with us! Jaxon is so lucky to have you for a Grammie!

˙·٠♥PhAeDrA♥٠·˙ said...

I had so much fun! Let's do more this summer....with one more to the pack!! YAY BABY!!!!!!!

Followers

Search This Blog