Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dandy like a dandelion and the things kids say!

When Jaxon was just a little guy Brandi and I would say "Dandy like a Dandelion" and he would laugh and laugh, it was so funny. I thought of that when I saw all the dandelions this spring. I guess they really liked the moisture too!

So, out of mouth of babes. Brandi was telling me a story about Jaxon. He and his dad planted a couple of seeds last week and Shane got a book from the library to read to him about growing a plant. The story says that a seed needs, water, soil, and sunlight to grow, and jaxon pipes in and says "It needs compost too dad!" OK can you guess who he has been hanging around? I am sure it had nothing to do with the fact that we used 2 1/2 ton of compost on my flower beds. Maybe he is spending to much time with his grandma. Ya think?

So here is a story about Debbie Dout's 3 year old granddaughter. She went to eat at a restaurant with her daddy. And like all kids needed to use the restroom (I think they have some instinct that says they need to try out every toilet in every eating place). Anyway, he had to take her, so of course they went into the man's bathroom. The first thing she saw was a man leaving after using the facilities and she says to him "Hey you didn't wash your hands!". Makes me wonder what the gentleman thought. But that wasn't the funny part. That came after peeking around the stall and seeing her dad use the urinal, she says to him "Do you poop out of that thing too?" I laughed so hard I cried.

Aren't those little guys so funny? And how is your day going?

2 comments:

Rudloff5 said...

Tell Cherokee congratulations!!

Brandi said...

It would be impossible for Jax to spend too much time with you! You, Vecky, and I are his favorite people to be with. He begged to go to the garden last night to see if his peas had grown any! =)

Followers

Search This Blog