Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My 2009 Top Ten 'Bucket List' aka New Year's Resolutions


1. Get rid of some weight! I know, heard that before .. rrrrrr
2. Remove almost all back pain!! Yes, the dr. said
3. Learn something new....maybe to play the piano! Maybe yoga!
4. Buy some new clothes, and they can't say "Fort Robinson" on them :)
5. Spend more time with precious friends- why haven't I done that before ;(
6. Travel to some place I have never been before - even if it is only 50 miles away
7. Walk at least 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes. Dr.'s orders!!!!!!
8. Use some of this scrapbook and Quilting stuff I keep buying, maybe quit buying so much!
9. Get my 'Cottage Garden Studio' done. - Yes, friends, I will when I have less back pain!
10. Attend chruch, get closer to God

2 comments:

Rudloff5 said...

I know how the back pain goes...affects a lot of fun things you want to do. I like your list. Maybe I shall make one.

Lisa said...

I like your list. I'm with you on the weight loss. We can do it!

Followers

Search This Blog