Sunday, December 7, 2008

1945 Dinner

Phaedra did NOT disappoint her aunt Bob and sang like the angel that she is. Thanks Phay!!
The cardinal Singers entertained the crowd. Wow - they sounded great!

The Pine Ridge Job Corp and Windy Hills 4-H teamed up to help serve the meal.

Brandi, Misty, Lisa and Angie enjoying the dinner.

My centerpieces (thank you Brenda, Kay & Satch for all your help)

A closer look at the centerpieces.



The 1945 Historical Dinner was held Sat. night and I will deem it a success. We sold all of our tickets, there was plenty of food, the entertainment showed up, the decorations were pretty, what more could a person ask for right? I really enjoyed getting ready for the dinner, I can't tell you how many hours I logged in but I know for sure I worked six days straight, three of them were 16 hour days. Everything was wonderful until my back gave out. I made it through the evening but left a hurting unit. I think I will take it easy for a couple of days, maybe even call that surgeon and check for an available date for the surgery. Then, I will be good as new and ready for next year. That celebration will be 1935 and I already have my colors and centerpieces picked out. I think the crowd must like those centerpieces since they keep stealing them........next year here I come.

3 comments:

˙·٠♥PhAeDrA♥٠·˙ said...

I sure wish I could've stole one8)I'm glad it went so great for you guys. Next year sign Kamden and I up for silent night and more!! We've already started working it....Now take care of your back!!

˙·٠♥PhAeDrA♥٠·˙ said...

oops!! "on" it...

Brandi said...

Great job on the dinner!! Next year I am going to steal a centerpiece before anyone else can!

Followers

Search This Blog