Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Everything is ORANGE!


When I got out of the shower today I couldn't believe my eyes.......everything was orange inside and outside! The sunrise was absolutely beautiful! There is an old saying 'Red sky in the night-sailor's delight. Red sky in the morn-sailor's warning!" Jeff told me that it means WIND and I think he is right as the forecast is for blowing snow. YUCK! However I couldn't help but enjoy the beautiful view. Sorry the photos isn't a better view, but I knew it would only last a few seconds and with towel in one hand and camera in other I wasn't able to change settings or go further out the door:)

4 comments:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Oh, my goodness, Deb. That is BEAUTIFUL! Sometimes those opportunities aren't there for very long, are they?!?!? Thanks so much for sharing!

beckyw said...

AWE-some!

Melissa Miller said...

Hi Debbie,
It's so nice to meet you! Thank you very much for your visit and for following along on my blog as well. I really appreciate it.
You are always welcome to visit me anytime my friend!

Your blog is just wonderful! What adorable children. ~Beautiful.

Many Blessings and Happy Halloween!
~Warmly, ~Melissa :)

Brandi said...

Beautiful picture! Wish we had more of a fall this year.

Followers

Search This Blog