Thursday, August 20, 2009

NO - Just Kiddin'



Went to Sheridan with Brandi, Jaxon, Cash and Adrianne and had a great time. I went with the kids to see the ultrasound of the baby and here are a couple of photos. The little guy is already over 2 lbs. and measuring early. I am thinking that he will be a big guy like Damion was. He has Damion's chin I think but he looks a lot like Daunee' too. All is well and the kiddos are so excited about their baby. I will add more pictures when I get some time. Very hectic at work and I am just to beat to get on the computer at night. Glad everyone's first day of school went so well!

1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

OMG. So funny -- so glad the baby is doing well. Cute picture of Damon and Daunee, too!

Glad all are well -- still can't figure out where summer went...

Hugs!

Followers

Search This Blog