Thursday, January 8, 2009

Maybe...some help

Hi, I know everyone is going through a rough time right now with the jobs the way they are and employment issues. I don't know if this would help anyone but we are starting to take applications at Fort Rob for summer employment, with interviews for late Feb. or early March. Probably the earliest any jobs would start would be April 1, some a little later. Maintenance & housekeeping are ones that always come on first. Anyway it's worth a try. You can give me a call for more info, or stop by and pick up an app., or file on line. I have a 10 month position in the office and would like someone that would come back year after year. If anyone has anyone that might be interested please have them give me a call. This is probably not much help but if the R&R doesn't come through maybe it could get you through the summer.

No comments:

Followers

Search This Blog